HematoLogics, Inc. is the recognized leader for Measurable Residual Disease Testing for Acute Leukemia.
Our Superior Sensitivity is as low as 0.02% with only a 24-48 hour Turn Around Time.
Leader in Residual Disease Testing
- Zeijlemaker W. et al. ”Tumor heterogeneity makes AML a “moving target” for detection of residual disease.” Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2014 Jan;86(1):3-14.
HematoLogics, Inc. is the only Lab offering Cell Sorting and Molecular confirmation of small Neoplastic Populations
∆N:™ (Difference from Normal) Flow Cytometry can identify small changing populations where the traditional Leukemia Associated Immunophenotype (LAIP) may give false negatives
- Loken M.R. “Residual Disease in AML, a target that can move in more than one direction.” Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2014 Jan;86(1):15-7.
- Grimwade D. et al. “Defining Minimal Residual Disease in acute myeloid leukemia: which platforms are ready for “prime time”?” Blood. 2014 Nov 27;124(23):3345-55.
∆N:™ (Difference from Normal) Flow Cytometry validated in clinical trials
- Loken M.R. et al. “Residual Disease detected by multidimensional flow cytometry signifies high relapse risk in patients with de novo acute myeloid leukemia: a report from the Children’s Oncology Group.” Blood. 2012 Aug 23;120(8):1581-8.
∆N:™ (Difference from Normal) Flow Cytometry validated in normal Pediatric and Adult specimens
- Loken M.R. et al. “Consistent Quantitative Gene Product Expression: #3. Invariance with Age.” Cytometry A. 2016 Nov;89(11):997-1000.
- Loken M.R. et al. “Consistent Quantitative Gene Product Expression: #2. Antigen intensities on bone marrow cells are invariant between individuals.” Cytometry A. 2016 Nov;89(11):987-996.